Hope Meghan had a wonderful birthday...she is such a dolly!
We ended up doing a little party for Chase's b-day yesterday (4/6/08)...he turns "4" on Wednesday (4/9/08)...we had just the fam over...SPIDERMAN all the way!
I know Chase would love to see Meghan...we'll eventually get together!
oh my gosh - what a cutie!!! I bet you guys had a great time. GOOD job on the cake. Very impressive. Thanks so much for your help with the power point the other night - it all went really well. If only the weather had cooperated...
2 comments:
Hope Meghan had a wonderful birthday...she is such a dolly!
We ended up doing a little party for Chase's b-day yesterday (4/6/08)...he turns "4" on Wednesday (4/9/08)...we had just the fam over...SPIDERMAN all the way!
I know Chase would love to see Meghan...we'll eventually get together!
Luv, us
oh my gosh - what a cutie!!! I bet you guys had a great time. GOOD job on the cake. Very impressive. Thanks so much for your help with the power point the other night - it all went really well. If only the weather had cooperated...
Post a Comment